Candidates | Questions to Ask
Here are some questions you may want to ask during a job interview:
1. Who would I be reporting to and how long has this person been with the company?
2. What is the current Supervisor’s management style?
3. What is a typical work week in this position?
4. What are the most important job functions associated with this position?
5. How long was the previous employee in this position?
Is this a newly created position? Why is the position open?
6. How many people are in the department?
7. What skills are most vital to success in this position?
8. How would you describe your corporate culture?
9. How long have you been with the company? What do you like most about working for the company?
10. What is the next step in going forward with the process?